Offering exceptional value, great performance and reliability, the Ridge Line II series are our feature packed entry level, Thru-axle and tubeless compatible MTB wheels.
With a 30mm internal and 35mm external width, the rim is well suited to most modern MTB tyres from 2.25 to 2.8”. Tubeless compatible using a hooked bead profile also offers compatibility with traditional clincher tyres and inner tube if so desired.
Hand built with 32 no-nonsense plain gauge J-bend spokes and durable brass nipples front and rear into stainless rim eyelets, we have built these wheels to last.
At the heart of these wheels are our RL II series hubs in either standard MTB or Boost MTB widths for Thru-axle frames and forks making them a no fuss option for modern trail riders.
The rear hubs also feature high-strength Cro-Mo axles and 4-pawl Cr-Mo HG type freehubs with excellent engagement.
A Shimano Microspline type freehub option is also available in Boost spacing.
Optional aftermarket end caps enable the hubs to fit with most frame or fork configurations including Quick Release.
(depending on wheel selected)
- Front Standard100 x 15mm thru
- Front Boost110 x 15mm thru
- Rear Standard142 x 12mm
- Rear Boost148 x 12mm thru
- RimsRidge Line double wall alloy with stainless eyelets
- HubsRL II with sealed bearings
- External Rim Width35mm
- Spokes32x Black plain gauge, J-bend spokes
- NipplesBlack ED coated brass nipples
- Rim Depth17.7mm
- Internal Rim Width30mm
- Front Hub Spacing100 (MTB) or 110 (Boost) x 15mm thru (QR or 12mm aftermarket options)
- Rear Hub Spacing142 (MTB) or 148 (Boost) x 12mm cr-mo thru (QR 135/141 aftermarket option)
- Drillings32H front, 32H rear
- Freehub TypeShimano HG Cr-Mo or Micro-Spline options
- Disc Mount6 Bolt
- Recommended Tyre size2.25 - 2.8”
- TubelessTubeless ready
- ColourAnodised black hub and rim with subtle white decal